In the grand scheme of things are videographers worth it?
Will you regret not booking one for your big day?
Let’s cut to the chase, videographers cost a hefty chunk of change! But do brides and grooms find that chunk of change to be a lifetime investment? Or does it go down in history as a very expensive feeling of remorse?
- You’ll have a video to cherish your special day for a lifetime
- The video is something that you can share with your children and your children’s children
- The ‘motion’ in video helps capture the energy and emotion of the day more than photos
- You may see a side of your wedding that you were unable to see
- Loved ones who are unable to attend your big day have a more personal way of ‘reliving’ the moment
- THE COST!!!
- Photos are a more practical way of displaying memories from your special day throughout your home
- Self-consciousness about how to move/what to say while videographer is around
- The possibility for additional feelings of intrusiveness during your special moments
- An additional vendor to have to manage (and possibly feed)
Do what makes you and your partner happy, while also staying within your budget!